MouRO wiki

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MouRO wiki

Post by Rogem on 26/11/2013, 09:37

So, me and Lothar have been working hard - more or less - on a little wiki project, as at least a few of you know. Those of you who don't, the wiki is up at http://mou-ro.wikia.com and if possible, lend us a hand and make a page or two. The category "Guides" was added just a few minutes ago, and that's the one to which you can add pages on your favorite builds, farming spots and practices - you can also add to the New Player's Guide. Any and all actual (and non-troll) additions to the wiki would be greatly appreciated. 

The intention here is to provide both new and old players a place to go and find out things about mou without having to search for that *one* post here on the forums. Also, it's to provide an easier means of getting a full view on things, such as how mou's changes to Rogues fit the picture and stuff.

Yet another attempt at getting the server (more) alive, go!

Rogem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MouRO wiki

Post by Lothar Axe on 26/11/2013, 14:36

Also, the wiki is a good place for illustrative explanations! Feel free to host gifs and videos!
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex on 29/11/2013, 14:15

Oh... this can be useful, if used correctly. Let me add the link to the top bar of the forums and the navigation bar on the website so it can get some exposure.
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by khal on 10/12/2013, 04:10

Wow. I hope MouRO can finally rise from the ashes. Great work Rogem!

khal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum