Fild Warper PLEASE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fild Warper PLEASE!

Post by Kalimus on 15/11/2013, 00:35

I'll make another sugestion... It will be realy usefull if you put an fild warper in this server... There is a Dungeon Warper, but no a Fild Warper... It does not makes any sense

Kalimus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fild Warper PLEASE!

Post by bombxhead on 15/11/2013, 09:47

[ I think it's more of a preference thing ]
[ there is a bunch of servers who just allows the player to use @warp Map_field/dungeonZZ XXX, YYY,  there are some that prefers to let the player TP only to the entrance of dungeons, and other like mouro that allow you to choose the floor of the dungeon too ]

[ but I don't think I've seen any server who uses a teleporter like mou does and allows for field teletransportation ]
[ the list would probably be long as hell ]
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ on 15/11/2013, 10:46

Surprisingly, it's fairly common! You need to know exactly what field you want to go to, though, since it's all Geffen Field 04 or Rachel Field 10.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead on 15/11/2013, 11:20

[ Is that so? lol ]
[ well, I never remember wihch field is which [except for prontera field 00] so it would be sorta whatever ish ]
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex on 15/11/2013, 16:21

A field warper could be scripted... it's just that: 1. I never really saw a big need for that. 2. Where exactly would it warp you in the map? To a random location?

The maps store information on how far they are from the closest city, so I can use that to auto calculate the price. The "hard" part is that the name convention for maps is not standard. Otherwise it'd be easy to just have variables for each zone and the max number (e.g.: prontera fields + map 4 = prt_fild04). I don't think supporting that would be easy :s
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum