o hai. o/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

o hai. o/

Post by Flibbertigibbet on 21/2/2013, 14:17

I'm more or less new here~ I miss the RO flavor from time to time, but am not fond of the way default RO does everything, so this place is a good fit. C: I'm excited to play when I can manage to get everything working.

Flibbertigibbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: o hai. o/

Post by Lothar Axe on 21/2/2013, 14:45

Hi there, welcome to MouRO.

The server is a bizarre still fresh experience, so I hope you enjoy it. Don't visit the forums to often though, it will get you depressed, actually... ignore it.

I'll try to play again, so we might end up meeting in the game, who knows.
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex on 25/2/2013, 12:39

xD' It seems like nobody plays the game anymore :/

But the server is always up, simply because I don't want to wipe it.

I just haven't had the time to properly advertise the game (I guess I hate advertising), so it hardly gets people to come. Even in the past, when we tried to get more people, most of them would simply quit because there aren't more players <_<'

And that's how things are. The server is still staying up for the foreseeable future, but for the time being, it's more like a Single-Player game (well, with multiplayer available if you get others to play, too O_o).
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibbertigibbet on 26/2/2013, 22:10

I'm okay with this, I've gotten pretty used to soloing in RO.

Any idea why I can't create a homunculus? I've got pharmacy, learning potion and bioethics maxed... I've got the potion creation guide, medicine bowls, seed of life, morning dew of yggdrasil, and a glass tube. I just see "You can't create items yet" when I try to use the skill. Do I have to do the actual quest before it'll let me, or did I forget something? Entirely possible, haha.

Flibbertigibbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe on 27/2/2013, 01:08

Potion creation guide? No, here you need an embryo creation guide I think. There must be a manual just for that.

Also... you have the game working tell me wich files you've downloaded!!
Lothar Axe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibbertigibbet on 27/2/2013, 01:27

Well, the guy in the alchemist building in Aldebaran has potion, alcohol, bottle grenade, acid bottle, plant bottle, marine sphere, glistening coat, and condensed potion creation guides. No embryo guide there...

Making the game work was a bit of a hassle. >.< I wound up using RMS' files, and downloading in 14 parts. Can find them here:

ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks

Flibbertigibbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe on 27/2/2013, 01:56

Oh, the vendor you must search is inside St.Capitolina. Go south from the main area with the Kafra and you will find NPCs that change your class, appearance and reset you, right above them there's a building, climb the stairs where there are two NPCs, one is a decarder and the other... I forgot what he does, anyway, inside there you will find a NPC that sells alchemist stuff, I'm sure he will have the book.

About those files, I've downloaded the one with 14 parts and got a bug that the window stays in a small size, have you fixed that?
Lothar Axe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibbertigibbet on 27/2/2013, 18:51

Found it, thanks!

And no... I'm having the same issue. ._.

Flibbertigibbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe on 27/2/2013, 20:18

I mean, I've spelled wrong, the window stays in "no size", I can only see the borders............ guess I still can't play.

Edit:
By trying other stuff I ended up finding an error called "d3d OR grf file problem" instead of the usual "Border-only-window", and so I gave up.
I don't know how Flibbertigibbet managed to play the game, but I can't.

Also, grats on finding the book.
Lothar Axe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flibbertigibbet on 27/2/2013, 21:48

Aw. :c That sucks.

The issue I'm having is that the window is the tiniest resolution and changing things in setup doesn't seem to affect it.

Flibbertigibbet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum