Need A Game master... Please Reply My Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need A Game master... Please Reply My Post

Post by nishulovez on 25/10/2012, 08:48

There i Need Game master If you have Intrest Then you Can make me GM For Help People OR Call more
People .......

nishulovez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need A Game master... Please Reply My Post

Post by Vitriol on 25/10/2012, 22:46

Vitriol wrote:yes?

what do you require?
Vitriol

Male Posts : 651

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ on 25/10/2012, 23:59

nishulovez wrote:There i Need Game master If you have Intrest Then you Can make me GM For Help People OR Call more
People .......
There are no GMs in this server.

http://www.mou-ro.net/node/37

"I don't believe in GMs, pretty much every server I was at had to close down because of THEM. Therefore, no GMs here."

There. Get out.

Fruit Pie~

Female Posts : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol on 26/10/2012, 00:37

Fruit Pie~ wrote:There. Get out.
you're getting the hang of it!

there is hope for you after all

Vitriol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nishulovez on 31/10/2012, 09:16

Then Jus Increase The Base Exp Like 100X n Job Also... Please
We cant LVl up in Low Rate... Please Do something For My Team

nishulovez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex on 31/10/2012, 12:21

Levelling is pretty easy on this server x_x; Specially getting job levels @_@
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nishulovez on 31/10/2012, 12:36

And What Abt @Commands...
question why No GM in This Server.... No GM=No people

nishulovez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ on 31/10/2012, 12:39

nishulovez wrote:Then Jus Increase The Base Exp Like 100X n Job Also... Please
It seems like the base EXP is low, but mobs had their EXP adjusted (usually upwards!), also. You can even increase @diff for higher HP/damage mobs and higher EXP/drop rates, though it gets very crazy on higher diffs, especially later on - level 300 mobs are in no way fucking around.

You could also ask for a powerlevel in MVPs if there are people around still. Leeching off MVP invasions is huge EXP, IIRC.

Fruit Pie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nishulovez on 31/10/2012, 13:32

But Cant Kill 111 LVl monster... Need Healer N Card remover.. @mi @go @ii @whodrops @request etc.

nishulovez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitriol on 31/10/2012, 16:19

ugh, its one of those 'tards who play super high rate servers.
lookit me! i have 999 strength and i can solo baphomet! so pro!
Vitriol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ on 31/10/2012, 21:57

nishulovez wrote:But Cant Kill 111 LVl monster... Need Healer N Card remover.. @mi @go @ii @whodrops @request etc.
There's a healer and a card remover! (healer is the Kafra, card remover is south from her)

Also, trust me, looking into the inner workings of MouRO isn't such a hot idea. It's the thing that should not be. Also, @whodrops genuinely wouldn't work well with this server, since you get random drops every now and then. We don't have GMs, why would you want @request? What purpose would it serve?

And the Lv111 mob, if you're a Lv55 running max diff, can be taken out by judicious application of ranged attacks, tank gear and prayer.

Fruit Pie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Failure on 1/11/2012, 20:28

Typically, a server requires some level of intelligence to play. And here I thought the installation was the barrier of entry.

Absolutely none of nishulovez's posts have any merit or good faith to them. Allow me to poke at all five of them.

nishulovez wrote:MY friend are joining this game soon... but we need a 1 GM AC Can u Help
nishulovez begins their posting career here by immediately asking for a GM account. A player with good intentions does not typically need GM-level access for any server at all. Nishu never posts any sort of resume to convince anybody why they should be a GM. On being asked why a GM account is needed and pointing out MouRO doesn't use a traditional GM system, nishu never replies.

nishulovez wrote:There i Need Game master If you have Intrest Then you Can make me GM For Help People OR Call more People .......
Again, a request to become a GM, but nothing at all to convince anybody that nishu is qualified to be in such a position. Continued ignorance about the self-policing systems MouRO has in-game with the karma system (perhaps it's not documented well enough [at all]). Types in a decidedly unprofessional way with poor English and general communication skills - would this be the post of a sincere GM application?

nishulovez wrote:Then Jus Increase The Base Exp Like 100X n Job Also... Please
Expect the server's rates to be increased on their request. Complaints about not being able to level up on low rates. Is apparently unaware the job rate is 1000x and that class advancement has nothing to do with base level at all: something very obvious to someone glancing over the server features or reading the job change NPC.

nishulovez wrote:And What Abt @Commands...
question why No GM in This Server.... No GM=No people
@commands are mentioned in the training grounds, and on the web-site (here, I'll help you). Clearly has not read the most basic of pages on the server before playing: the server overview, because Skotlex clearly explains why there's no GMs on the server.

nishulovez wrote:But Cant Kill 111 LVl monster... Need Healer N Card remover.. @mi @go @ii @whodrops @request etc.
Continued ignorance of what is probably the most intuitive parts of MouRO. Has not actually read even the Kafra NPC to realize she can heal people. Made no effort to explore map to find Card Remover. Complains about needing commands that aren't actually necessary for anything: @ii, @mi, and @whodrops on a server are functionally worthless given RateMyServer exists, but I digress. They are convenience functions and not really essential for solid gameplay. @go could be argued but butterfly wings and a warper exist (and if I recall you can @die to load anyway). @request is a hilarious, well, request, given nishu already acknowledged there's a no GM policy on the server.

It seems obvious to me they joined us with their own idea of how the server should be played, and expect us to cater to their whims. There is no effort to persuade or make a case for their side (or an effort at coherent English, for one). The only thing they have ever posted that would be worth discussing is the fact they can't kill a level 111 monster, which we still need more information about (and their solution is apparently to become a GM).

Failure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skotlex on 2/11/2012, 10:18

Say, @whodrops is actually one of the commands players can use.

xD
Skotlex
Admin

Male Posts : 396

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on 3/11/2012, 10:24

Why do you guys even bother replying him? It's clear that he's not putting any effort. But still, he's just wasting his time even if he did get any GM powers cause there's no one to use the power on.
Loki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by to3phu on 6/11/2012, 04:07

it's not hard to reach "GM" status here anyways =P
to3phu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on 7/11/2012, 14:36

I find it hard when solo-ing. Takes too long Sad