Re: Crazy Suggestions

Post by Rogem on 18/12/2013, 19:41

I'm sort of working on that.

Rogem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe on 20/1/2014, 17:35

Beast Mastery: Make it so all passives that give a certain bonus against a specific race can be used as active skills that tame the monsters of the related race as a mercenary (just like merc scrolls), but without a time limit. (That's like Hunters being able to have endless mercenaries of Brute and Insect monsters, Sages of Dragons, Acolytes of Undead and Demons... etc).

Lothar Axe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Pie~ on 20/1/2014, 20:57

Bestial Wrath : An ability given by some sort of item that allows you to cast Frenzy on your pet. Combos with The Beast Within - an item that does nothing, but which works like an MVP Seyren card when you have both!

...alright, back to WoW, I'm sorry.

Fruit Pie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead on 21/1/2014, 11:36

[ Fake Valkyrie Card: Make it a card that reduces DMR Land effects by 20%, though it does not affect DRM reduction to the card itself. Because that card is too awesome to do nothing. I mean, look at that explondopouse [?] art ]
[ Also, because you can't buy it in the Mall, you'd need to make it or drop it. ]

[ All the 1-1 power: Allow SN's to use all the card combos/extra effects from 1-1 classes. Not sure how useful it would be, but SN players may tell. Probably not much. And whenever the hell the evolution is implemented, allow them to make use of 2-1/2 classes effects as well ]

[ Up close and personal: Increase armor penetration in the primary target when using Shotguns the closer the enemy is. Overall increases damage to all targets the closer they are. Make them one handed. ]

[ Actually, just make it for all guns: Increase armor penetration for all guns slightly [not as much as shotguns] the closer the enemy is. ]
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bombxhead on 26/1/2014, 17:08

[Pet Armor]
Add slots to pet armor. Allow pet armor to be upgraded by a Whitesmith. Add bonuses to pet armor [if they don't already add bonuses]. Also, make any armor equipable by any pet. Only one pet armor may be equipped, regardless to what sort of armor it is: Headgear, garment, shield, etc. Card appliance would work the same way as normal equipment, except that the pets would get any side bonuses from things like "If the user is a Priest/Monk + 10 MATK".

[Bellow is a just a suggestion to what each piece could be.]

[Monkey Circlet] Top Headgear +Str Agi Vit, Med Def
[Queen's Hair Ornament] Top Headgear +Int Dex Luk, Med MDEF

[Battered Pot] Top Headgear, 1 slot, High Def
[Silk Ribbon] Top Headgear, 1 slot, High MDEF

[Golden Bell] Middle Headgear, 2 slots. No Def, 2 MDEF
[Rocker Glasses] Middle Headgear, 2 slots. 2 Defense

[Monster Oxygen Mask] Lower Headgear, 1/2 slot, Poison Immunity, a bit of some other ailments immunity.
[Pacifier] Lower Headgear, 1/2 slot, Mute Immunity, a bit of some other ailments immunity.

[Bark Shorts] Armor, 2 slots. Some amount of Def.

[Green Lace] Garment, 2 slots. Low Def & MDEF
[Red Scarf] Garment, 1 slot. Med Def & MDEF

[Punisher] One Handed Weapon, 1 slot. +ATK +MATK. Possibly dual wieldable?
[Grave Keeper's Sword] Two Handed Weapon, 1 slot/2 slots? +ATK +MATK  

[Transparent Head Protector] Shield, 2 slots, Low-Med Def, Low MDEF
[Wig] Shield, 1 slot, Med Def, Med-High MDEF
[Skull Helm] Shield, 1 slot, Very High Def.
[Tiny Egg Shell] Shield, 2 slots, Med Def.

[Poring Pet Backpack] Accessory, 2 slots. Low Def
[Stellar Hairpin] Accessory, 2 slots. Low MDEF
[Wild Flower] Accessory 1 slot, 1 Def, 1 MDEF, +All stats

[ Don't question why I put some head stuff as shields. Just don't. ]
[ Also, I have no idea as how would the weapons would work, if they are axes, swords, rods, etc. By logic, they would be a Club and a Sword, but . . . . The hell I'm talking about logic when I put up a Wig as a shield. ]
[ Edit: There's no shoes. Just noticed that. ]

Last edited by bombxhead on 26/1/2014, 17:22; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : [ Please insert Reason here ])
bombxhead

Male Posts : 222

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogem on 29/1/2014, 05:35

Mou Littlest Pet Shop: each class gets its own custom homu-like pet. I encourage the rest of you to go wild with your ideas, and imagine whole new mechanics to go with your pet. Tell us what kind of pet your favorite class should have and how it interacts with them!

Novice&Super Novice: a family of three (yes, three) Porings. They are of three sizes and their elemental levels are 3->1, the largest with the highest. The player can only choose the element of the two larger ones, the smallest one is calculated accordingly. If the smallest one is attacked or killed, the two other Porings get Provoked. Each Poring has the following skills: bolt-skill, elemental attack skill and buff skill. The skill levels are equal to 3xElemental Level.

Priest: a small angel that helps heal and buff the party, or smite the enemies of the priest. When this angel heals a target, it causes the next Heal spell or Sanctuary tick to heal the target for double amount. When it smites an enemy, the element of that enemy is changed to Undead 1 until it is hit by a Holy or Fire property attack. The priest can cast Heal, buff skills and TU on the angel: Heal will not heal players or pets near it, but it will apply a +20% healing buff to them for 1 minute. Buff skill will be cast by the angel on nearby party members with 5-second delay. TU will apply Undead 1 on hostile targets around the angel.

Rogem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothar Axe on 29/1/2014, 13:19

Mou Littlest Pet Shop sounds fun... a bit complex though. It's better if they were just like Homunculi and had those 5 skills and a custom AI. But if it were to apply that, it would be better if... let's say, you change the homunculi related skills' names to pet related names, and transfer all those skills to the Novice, so every single class have them as something basic (which is similar to what you want), then each class would have access to certain homunculi... pool, or only one? But I don't know how it's possible to limit what kinds of homunculi you can have based on class.

Also, if that were to be applied what would happen with pets? o.o

Also, I'm sorry for Alchemists, seriously. They lend Potion Pitcher and now all Homunculi related stuff? Man...
Lothar Axe

Male Posts : 275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum